Why do people require a visa consultancy for apostille services?
An Apostille is a sort of certification of authority that legalizes a public document in an acceptable format for international use. The Apostille Convention replaced the conventions of a complete legalization process with the apostille.
Apostille is for personal records including, birth certificates, death certificates, marriage certificates, Power of Attorney, and educational certifications.
People necessitate a visa consultancy because the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) is not allowing documents straight from the applicant itself. The potential Apostille document by MEA is to be consolidated from the visa consultancy firms. Tourisa as a visa consultancy indeed works as a bridge between the hardship and getting everything done in no time.
Procedure to get an Apostille:
- E-sanad: E-Sanad strives at providing a stage for the contactless and paperless document for apostille service for Indian residents. Electronic service for apostille of public documents for Indian passport holders. The main requirement for the apostille by e-Sanad is the digital documents.
- Apostille of public documents if not E-sanad:
- Authentication of Certificates
- Affirmation of certificates with an approved visa service provider
- Receipt of apostilled certificates from the consultancy you are affiliated with
- How long will it take to get an apostille in India?
Apostilling of certificates/documents may depend on the kind of document as Educational documents take longer than other documents. However, It may take up to 5 to 10 business days in general.
2 What is the difference separating an apostille and attestation?
An apostille doesn’t demand diplomatic association, unlike attestation that may involve a whole diplomatic channel and the embassy.
Far from apostille, attestation does not need a coding system. The permit and signature of the authorities will verify the attestation.
3.What documents do I get apostilled?
Personal/public documents you need to get apostilled some of many are:
Birth certificate, death certificate, marriage certificate, and most importantly, educational certificates.
4.Who is liable to apostille in India?
The Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) is liable for apostilling the certificates/documents in India.
Tourisa will help you with every required step amidst sheer dedication and hard work. We work like it is ours to be done.
Tourisa serves quality and has the best of the best people to assist you with whatever you are struggling with.
To know more about it, or have any related queries, you may book a free trial appointment with our experts.
Leave a comment