Are you planning to discover the heritage, art, and culture? Do you have plans to go to work in Russia? Are you worried about How to Get a Visa for Russia? Well, do not worry. Tourisa, known for its Visa Consultancy Services in India, has come up with a list of some essential things that you must know before applying for a Russian Visa to ease your application process.
· A work visa is valid for only up to 3 months and is issued for single entry only.
· When applying for a work entry visa to Russia, your passport should be valid for no less than 18 months from the date of issue of the visa.
· You are also required to submit a visa fee which varies as per the citizenship of the applicant, the number of entries and the required processing time, and a VFS Service charge. The Russian Visa Application Centre allows you a choice of Value-Added Services as well.
· The payment can be made either in cash or by debit/credit card but are all non- refundable.
Besides these, you must also know that you need to submit a few documents while applying for the visa, like the
- Visa directive sent by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation;
- HIV test report including passport details, stamp, and signature of the issuing medical authority, showing negative HIV test results and issued not earlier than 3 months before the application date (original).
- Upon the completion of your application form, you need to print it, sign and submit the application at the center together with all support documents, payments and passports. You must ensure to indicate in your application, which Russian Embassy or Consulate or Russia Visa Application Centre you intend to apply for your visa, and then, the concerned authority will make a decision.
- However, even after keeping all of it in mind, you must not forget the Consular Office reserves the right to request additional documents for processing the visa, invite the applicant for an interview or extend visa processing time.
- You must know that The Embassy and Consulate General of the Russian Federation in India process the visa applications and decide whether or not to issue a visa within the processing times service standards of up to 10 working days. This is subject to a complete set of documents being provided and consular fees paid.
- If you fail it, then you may be requested to fill in a new application form.
- The processing times may vary according to the decision of the Embassy or Consulate General of the Russian Federation in India.
- In emergency cases, the visa application may be submitted on an urgent basis. And the processing time is shortened to just 3 working days or less if an order to that effect is given by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Russia, the Federal Migration Service of Russia, or the Ambassador or Consulate General of the Embassy of the Russian Federation in India.
In addition, some applications may take 30 days if deemed necessary by the Embassy of the Russian Federation in India.
Knowing all of this beforehand, could make your preparations a lot easier and save you from the last-moment hustle. So now if you or anyone else plans a work trip to Russia, you know all the simple answers to this one complex question- “How to Apply for a Russian Visa?” Tourisa always welcomes you for any more such queries or visa consultancy services, that you may need in the future.
Found all the above processes hectic & cumbersome. You can always appoint Tourisa to experience fast processing & flawless service for your visa.
To book click now.