student visa Archives - tourisa


Apply for canada visa

How To Apply For Canadian For Studies

If you're an international student looking to study in Canada, you'll first need a Canadian study permit. This is the visa you'll use to enter and study in Canada. It needs to be for a designated learning institution. The process for applying for this permit is easy:
You'll get an admission letter from a designated learning institution (DLI). Then, apply for your permit online or download an application package from the government website.
You can pay the fee for your application online through the government website or by downloading a paper form and mailing it in with your payment. Keep the receipt! The entire process will cost you around 150 Canadian dollars.
You'll then have a medical check-up from a panel physician registered in your country. You may be eligible to work part-time with a Canadian study permit, usually up to

Back to Top