What’s a Super Visa in Canada?
The Super Visa is for foreign citizens who want their parents or grandparents to live with them in Canada for a temporary period. With the Canadian Super Visa, eligible parents and grandparents can visit family in Canada over 5 times without the need to renew their status. This is the stylish pathway for these family members looking for the maximum stay in Canada!
Super Visa Processing Time
The processing time for the Super Visa varies by country but is generally reused within many weeks!
Who’s Eligible For a Parent and Grandparent Super Visa?
To be eligible for the super visa, aspirants must be the parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens or endless residents. Dependents of parents and grandparents don’t qualify for the super visa. Still, they can apply for a regular caller visa. The super visa aspirants must also be set up permissible to Canada and meet other conditions.
Visa officers consider several factors before deciding whether an aspirant is permissible. Officers must believe the aspirant is a genuine caller to Canada who’ll leave by choice at the end of the visit.
Among the effects, the officer might consider are the following
- Person’s ties to his or her home country
- Purpose of the visit
- Person’s family and fiscal situation
- The overall profitable and political stability of the home country
- Assignments/ invites from Canadian hosts.
Super Visa Canada Conditions
Parents and Grandparents citizens can live in Canada five times without demanding to renew their status. They need to fulfill these conditions:-
- Complete and submit the form( IMM5257)( to be filled out outside of Canada).
- The parent’s fiscal and host fiscal situation will be considered.
- The overall profit and politics also offer operations.
- Assignation letter from the host.
- Parents or Grandparents must give fiscal support from their child( host) and meet the minimum income conditions.
- Prove Canadian medical content insurance( for at least 1 time).
- Complete medical examination conditions.
- Letter of Assignation format should include
Documentations To be Taken Care Of
- Complete Name and Middle Name of Parents.
- Date of Birth/ Country of Birth.
- Parent/ grandparent Address and Phone Number
- Relationship to the host( citizen or endless occupant of Canada)
- The purpose of the trip.
- How long does the parent/ grandparent intend to stay?
- Detail of accommodation and
- Date the parent/ grandparent intends to leave
Can I Apply for My Parents’ Super Visa from Canada?
Only the Parent( s) Grandparent( s) wanting to come to Canada can apply for their super visa. still, there’s some information about the guarantor that must be included when using like
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Phone number and home address
- Job title
- Information about status in Canada( citizen or endless occupant), including evidence of status
- Family details, including names and dates of birth
- Total number of persons living in the home
- Letter of assignation
- Evidence of minimal income
How to Apply for a Super Visa
Step 1. Get Your Documents Ready
Before you apply for a super visa, you’ll need the following documents
- Letter of assignation from your child or grandchild who’s a Canadian citizen or an endless occupant of Canada that includes
- Evidence that your child or grandchild’s ménage meets the minimum necessary income
- Evidence of payment for medical insurance from a Canadian insurance company
- A document attesting that you had an immigration medical test
Step 2. Apply!
Once you have gathered all of the documents needed for your Super Visa operation, you can apply for the super visa with Tourisa
How Do I Show Evidence of Income?
The host can prove their income through any of the following
- Shoot the most recent paper dupe of the Notice of Assessment.
- Get your duty information directly from the CRA
- A most recent dupe of the T4 or T1 from your employer( if you’re tone-employed, you may gain a letter from an accountant attesting periodic income)
- Original letter from your employer stating your title, job description, and payment
- Employment insurance pay remainders
- Evidence of other sources of income, similar to a pension statement, investments, etc.
What Happens After The Visa Application?
Authorities process most applications in a few weeks or less. Processing times depend on the visa office and if you need to fulfill any specific visa requirements.
Canadian Visa Authorities‘ll return your passport and other original documents after the application process are complete.
If your application is approved, the visa will be stamped inside your passport. If you’re from a visa-exempt country, they will issue a letter to give to a border services officer when you arrive in Canada.
If your application is refused you will receive a mail with an explanation for the same.
Are you interested in applying for a Canadian Super Visa?
Numerous individuals in Canada are laboriously looking to invite their parents and/ or grandparents to come live and visit them through the Super Visa. The super visa operation has a success rate of 83%. Apply for Canadian Super Visa effortlessly with Tourisa’s assistance.